- Lifelist is a site to help people achieve their boldest life goals. With Lifelist, users discover amazing new goals and learn the best way to achieve them from experts
- Think, "Quora for goals" - instead of focusing on the 'What,' users share information with each other in step-by-step lists regarding 'How' they achieved their goals
- We monetize by connecting users with gear and experiences they need to achieve their pre-specified goals
- Our URL: http://www.lifeli.st/
- Ryan: Operations / hustling, Stanford BioE grad student, working at NASA, Columbia grad (Learn more about me here: linkedin.com/in/rmichaelgallagher)
- Chris: Front-end developer and designer, UCLA grad
- Stanford CS undergrad or grad student
- Talented Rails (preferably full-stack) developer
- Willing to join our team as a cofounder in exchange for generous equity share (8 - 12%)
- Lifelist is 90% built and ~1 month away from launch.
- We need help building out the last few features and implementing our new design
- Intend to raise ~$500k - 750k by early fall; already in active discussion with / received interest from several micro-VCs and angels
If you are interested, please email Ryan with your qualifications and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will extend beta invites and share screenshots of our redesign with all interested applicants.
The Lifelist Team