HyTrust is seeking a Principal Software Engineer to develop HyTrust Appliance. HyTrust Appliance provides control and visibility for virtualized infrastructures. We are interested in self-starters who are highly motivated and can work in a fast-paced and collaborative development environment. The candidate must have a strong ability to understand requirements, design and architect in partnership with Product Managers, and development skills in cloud computing, distributed architectures, security, and building large scale, mission critical commercial infrastructure software.
• Design/architect and development of infrastructure products for cloud/virtualized environment configuration automation, security and policy management.
• Work closely with Product Management, Project Teams and QA to define the product and deliver releases on time with quality.
• Design, develop and enhance product features for performance, scalability and robustness.
• Mentor/lead project teams on all technical aspects, best practices, SDLC and industry innovations.
• Anticipate future technical requirements, and design, plan and implement with a phased delivery approach.
Skills and Experience Required
• Minimum of 15+ years of software development experience using full java application stack.
• Strong programming skills using J2EE, Spring, SQL, Hibernate, and JPA. Virtualization/Cloud experience using VMWare SDKs.
• Expertise creating and using complex Web-Services, SOAP and REST APIs.
• Strong capability to develop and debug multi-threaded server applications.
• Linux or Unix proficiency.
• Excellent technical documentation and communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Other Desirable Skills
• Database programming using Postgres, Oracle or MySQL is highly desired.
• Experience in integrating with and using security technologies including AAA (authentication, authorization and auditing) Services, firewalls, SSL, PKI, and SAML.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
For more information about the company, please visit our web site: http://www.hytrust.com/
Salary is negotiable based on experience and/or qualifications. HyTrust provides a complete compensation package including stock options, health insurance benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision) and a 401k program with company matching.