Zoosk seeks a highly motivated Marketing analyst to help support reporting/analysis for the Marketing team. Responsibilities include designing new reports and maintaining existing reports to measure campaign performance, performing ad hoc analysis to research trends and variances, building tools and analysis to assist the marketing team.
* Designing new and maintaining existing marketing performance reports and dashboards – update and enhance as required
* Carry out funnel investigations to identify issues and opportunities
* Help optimize campaign effectiveness
* Analyze and report on data using tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Optimizely
* Work with the Marketing team on a wide range of analytics and reporting projects
* Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar strongly preferred
* 2+ of work experience designing models or conducting business analysis
* Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
* Excellent knowledge of Excel, understanding of relational database concepts and financial modeling
* Ability to collect, correlate and analyze large amounts of data, and provide insightful analysis of that data
* Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with quickly changing priorities
Zoosk's innovative matchmaking technologies connect millions of singles around the world with potential matches every day. Zoosk’s Behavioral Matchmaking™ engine presents potential matches to users, models users’ behavior as they interact with the recommended singles and continuously incorporates the learnings to improve subsequent suggestions. Founded in 2007 by Alex Mehr and Shayan Zadeh, Zoosk is a top online dating service available in more than 70 countries with headquarters in San Francisco.
See more of our team and office at: