AdsWizz is a leading global technology provider of solutions for the digital radio and audio industries. Its server-side solutions and global audio ad exchange offer advertisers unique targeting capabilities and provide audio publishers powerful new ways to monetize their listenership. This has led AdsWizz to quickly become a go-to resource for many of the world’s most prominent ad networks, agencies, and digital audio publishers.
AdsWizz is also a young company which has experienced exponential growth. Initially launched in Europe, we have rapidly expanded in the US, LATAM and APAC. Our staff is a bunch of young technologists passionate about disrupting the radio and music industries and its monetization while having fun.
To learn more about Adswizz please go to http://www.adswizz.com
This position will be based at the AdsWizz HQ in San Mateo, CA. The role will report directly to the Vice President, Solutions for AdsWizz.
Specific Job Responsibilities include:
• Drive the on-boarding of new media partners including communication of requirements, technical briefing, initial setup and end-to-end validation
• Coordinate and ensure smooth communication with the EU-based operations and development teams as necessary
• Coordinate with the Product and Operations Management as well as Sales teams to identify the operational implementation and product requirements which will best fit our customer needs.
• Monitor the efficiency of the implementation, communication, performance of the solution as well as the evolution of the business needs
• Provide senior technical support to partner’s staff and to development teams in the support of operational systems as well as provide technical training to partner and customer’s staff
• Monitor ongoing solution metrics for performance and quality and support customer with coherent analyisis and insight on provided metrics
• Manage investigation and research to support level 2 support efforts and lead the problem solving in case of issues
• Coordinate and ensure smooth communication with the client operations team and provide timely, clear and concise communication internally and externally regarding the performance of the product and data output
• Perform and manage ad hoc requests to successful completion
• Bachelor’s degree from a leading US or International University.
• 3-8 years of related Professional Services Solution Consulting, pre-Sales, & Engineering experience preferably in either an online advertising or audio streaming company
• Superior analytical skills and eexperience with analytics investigation trough gathering of large data set to identify and explains trends, patterns
• Hands on experience with software deployment, IT operations or Customer Support is a plus
• Works well against deadlines and has a clear understanding of how to estimate a project and lead to completion
• Maintain a professional and positive demeanor when dealing with internal and external personnel
• A proven track record of business successes
• Excellent combination of operational background, technical support and business awareness
• Solid organization skills, excellent project manager, and ability to follow many topics at once
• 1-3 Years of Experience: SQL; Linux; Java; PHP; Streaming technology; streaming protocals; HTML; HTTP
• Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality
• Strong organizational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented
• Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills
• Strong affinity to the online industry and Advertising business models
• Passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done
• Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams
• Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level
• Applicants must have a strong sense of humor and sound judgment
• International experience is a plus