Digital Health Joomla/MySQL/PHP Web Programmer (Part Time) needed ongoing for projects
We need some work done for a recently alpha launched digital health website which is Joomla based. It was started by a consultant over Elance and we need it cleaned up and completed for a beta launch soon. Several hours at first (10-15 hours a week) and then part-time (5 hours or less a week) after that.
Mainly need help with using extensions and templates. Also a zip code proximity search with keywords and categories. We have a list of things that need cleaning up.
I am looking for a quick working person with good communication skills, who also demonstrates sensitivity to topics such as special needs, mental health, autism, and developmental disabilities.
• Website Management, Website Programming
• Fixes to the website in a timely fashion
• Dependable and meets deadlines
• Positive attitude and flexible
• Excellent English communication skills, written and oral
• Strong sense of organization and attention to detail
• Experience with Joomla platform, including plugins and custom Joomla themes
• Understanding of MySQL databases and Sobripro
Fixed price per job is preferred but an hourly rate will be considered. Rates will be negotiated.
Fill out Google Doc if you are interested in the position.