Position Type: Part Time
Primary Location: Los Altos, CA (candidates can work remotely)
Starting date: Immediately
Our company is a fast growing cross-border consulting firm. With extensive networks and local expertise we help our clients develop strategies, connect capital and resources as wells as implement tailored approach to make their business succeed. Our firm offers comprehensive market analysis and business development services for Healthcare, Real Estate Development, and Technology industries. Our client base is primarily in US and China. By participating our on-going projects, you will be able to apply your knowledge from college to the real world and gain hands-on experiences in global business consulting.
Responsibility may include but not limited to:
• Conduct market research for our current and on-going projects
• Assist in developing business strategies
• Conduct business analysis report
• Effective oral/writing skills
• Business, Economics and Computer Science major background is highly desired
• Bilingual, fluent in English and Mandarin is a plus
How to apply:
The ideal candidate will be undergraduate or graduate enrolled in an accredited US university. Please email your resume, cover letter with most recent transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange a phone interview as soon as we receive your application.