We are a $30 million-plus software consultancy seeking an ‘EA, Sales and Marketing Operations’ who can “do it all”; and even more as necessary. If you have a passion to work hard and go beyond the typical “9 to 5” mentality, we’ll provide a team that’s passionate about what it does.
• Must demonstrate business maturity, professionalism, and focus on responsiveness.
• Must be organized and demonstrate the ability to multi-task.
• Must possess initiative and the willingness to take charge of projects and situations.
• Need to be able to handle executive-level requests with efficiency and expediency.
• Assist the CEO, marketing and sales people in developing client proposals, quotes, purchase orders and sales presentations
• Represent Miro at industry trade shows, as necessary
• Assist in building the Miro channel program, which includes reach out to individual contractors and consultancies
• Set up conference calls/meetings for sales staff with current customers and prospects.
• Maintain Database -
o Input new opportunities/projects/communication with customers, etc.
o Review every quarter that customers and prospects are contacted.
o Ensure notes are kept/tracked in the database.
o Review database for closed, lost, and pending deals.
• Update sales forecasts report for weekly sales meeting.
• Leverage the internet and internal resources for research on travel and other information
• 5 years experience in a sales administrative position with some administrative support to senior executives
• A polished, professional demeanor
• High level of tact and integrity
• A very good feel for the leading social media products used by businesses today
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
• Experience with working on client proposals and executive travel arrangements
• Ability to work beyond the 9-5 work week from time-to-time
Key traits of the successful EA, Sales and Marketing Operations
6. Attention to detail