The Payroll Business Consultant, PPS will be responsible for supporting the successful implementation of the Workday solution while providing product and implementation expertise. The Business Consultant will work with their assigned team to understand business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution. The Business Consultant will take direction and provide status to a Managing Architect or Team Lead within the PPS Organization.
What you will be doing:
• Become an expert in the Workday product suite – HCM, Payroll and/or Financials
• Understand client business requirements and configure the Workday solution
• Demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems
• Assist the client in testing the Workday solution
• Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
• Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and benefit providers, payroll systems and other 3rd party/custom solutions
• Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
• Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
• Identify opportunities to position other service offerings
• Participate in update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants
• Previous payroll system configuration experience
• Hands on system Administration in the area of Payroll
• HRIS Analyst experience within the Payroll domain
• Willingness to learn Workday Payroll Configuration
• You thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across team
• You are passionate about learning and implementing new technologies
• You have desire to help customers resolve integration issues, requiring a depth of expertise in the targeted solution
• 3 – 6 year’s professional experience, or 1 year Workday experience
• Functional and technical experience a plus
• You can travel up to 5% of the time
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
• Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
• Bachelor’s Degree required
This position will be located in Boston, MA or Chicago, IL. Please visit out website at www.meteorix.com/careers for more information.
Why This Is a Great Job:
1. We have amazing leadership
2. It is a fast paced, fun environment
3. It is a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and innovation is valued
4. You can make a difference and have an impact on a growing company
Exclusively focused on Workday’s revolutionary technology, Meteorix continues to reinvent the way services are delivered.
Meteorix and Workday’s partnership provides the synergy necessary to elevate business performance and expedite rapid time-to-value for clients. Meteorix is a consulting company offering a broad range of professional services to assist enterprises accelerate their adoption of cloud applications and platforms. Forward thinking medium and large enterprises rely on Meteorix’s proven combination of tools and technology including COMPaaS, a breakthrough service delivery methodology, and Post Production Services, to ensure groundbreaking success with Workday solutions.
Meteorix deploys Workday solutions for Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financials and Spend Management.
The Meteorix experience is what makes us different and what makes Meteorix a great place to work.
At Meteorix, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.