Cirruspath was founded in 2011 and in less than 6 months, became the #1 app on the salesforce.com AppExchange with Cirrus Insight. Cirrus Insight is a simple, intuitive, and powerful integration between Salesforce and Google Apps - bringing improved context to conversations for sales and support professionals.
Cirruspath is in growth mode with angel-funding and is looking to grow the team with a group of top-notch professionals. We have a reputation in the Salesforce and CRM communities as being a leading innovator in the space.
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer to join the Cirruspath team and help develop and guide the architectural direction of our products. This is an exciting ground-floor opportunity at a rapidly growing start-up in Orange County. We have thousands of customers, lots of press, and are doing exciting things. If you are a brilliant developer and excited about the opportunity to have a direct impact on product design, direction, and company growth, read on.
The Full-Stack software is responsible for advancing the product roadmap for Cirrus Insight through continued development and innovation on the Cirrus Insight platform and browser extensions. It is this person’s responsibility to design and develop product enhancements and bug fixes rapidly and with the highest quality. This person will also be directly involved with building a larger engineering team and participating in training and onboarding of new developers.
• Responsible for maintaining and improving Cirrus Insight platform architecture
• Rapid development and release of enhancements and fixes based on designated schedule and priorities
• Participation with customer support team in diagnosing customer problems escalated that are escalated to you
• Code merges and deployments to production
• Maintenance and development of unit test library
• Angular.js experience or similar JS MVC framework
• Node.js experience a plus
• REST Web service design and development
• PHP architecture and development
• Background job processing, queue design and development
• Redis, Mongo or other NoSQL database experience
• salesforce.com/Force.com development experience
• AWS infrastructure management
• Experience developing secure, high-performance and highly-scalable web
applications is a requirement.