The Credit Coordinator will primarily function as a liaison between the Brokers/Dealers and Maxim Credit Underwriters during the underwriting process. Coordinator will be responsible for managing the process of each transaction through our CRM and workflow management software. In addition to acting as a liaison, the Coordinator may also perform basic clerical duties.
1. Receive credit applications and input into Salesforce.com
2. Review application for minimum requirements and follow-up for any missing data
3. Manage Pipeline of active applications and ensure all follow-up tasks are completed
4. Assist and interface with Documentation department for documenting approved transactions
5. Pre and Post-Funding Follow Up activities.
6. Follow up on perfection of titles and security interest perfection for closed transactions
• General administrative duties including, reception, faxing, scanning, scheduling, etc.
• Learn Documentation process to provide back-up
• Special projects as necessary
Seeking 40 hours per week during standard office hours.
The Coordinator is responsible for the processing of applications, tracking of client leads, customer service and other necessary financing functions. As the first and key step in successful client lead conversion, this position requires keen attention to detail and work habits that focus on systematic, timely, accurate, and efficient processing.
Major Job Accountabilities:
• Accurately and efficiently assemble customer information and process the applications submitted by referral sources. This process includes verifying that the verbal information and forms received from customers contain the proper information to underwrite in a timely fashion.
• Input appropriate field values in the origination system for transactions with the proper timeframe and accurate data integrity.
• Provide operational support to both Credit Managers and Maxim personnel on the procedures and policies. Complete tracking tool to ensure all referrals are captured.
• Follow the financing distribution procedures as outlined.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills &; Abilities):
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong PC skills and typing proficiency required.
• Ability to efficiently and accurately process work.
• Strong decision making skills when faced with multiple variables and ambiguous instructions.
• Work well in a team environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline oriented environment.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load throughout the day.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.