Mitratech is the most trusted, market-leading provider of fully-integrated Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) solutions for almost 600 global legal departments of all sizes, representing 7 of the Fortune 10, more than 30 percent of the Fortune 500, and almost 100,000 users in over 150 countries. Our software provides value for our clients’ organizations by automating legal workflows, improving business outcomes through actionable data and insight, increasing collaboration with external partners, and reducing their overall legal spend. Mitratech has a 25 year history, is the largest privately-held company in the ELM market, and is recognized by clients and independent industry analysts as the leading company in this space.
• Expanding upon and building new lead lists by researching existing lead lists and visiting carrier, vendor and association websites to find new leads
• Working with the Sales Team and Intern Team with all aspects of lead generation initiatives including mass data uploads, data logistics and understanding of all data sets
• Assisting in archiving prospect updates, activities and competitive information
• Helping Sales Management with CRM reporting and data facilitation (primarily through SalesForce.com CRM solution)
• Assisting with competitive research, marketing performance measurement and reporting
• Keeping current on web browsing techniques that will make duties more efficient
• Willing to perform other tasks on projects as needed/assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Liberal Arts or related field and/or recent college graduate
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be flexible and part of a growing and empowered team, plus strong self-driven personality with a keen sense of delivering completed projects in a timely manner
• A high proficiency in Word, Excel, including the ability to create reports, formulas, charts and graphs, PowerPoint, and CRM system experience
• Must be self-motivated and open to learning and sharing new ideas
• Good communication skills and courteous telephone skills
• Must be available to work full time Monday through Friday during normal business hours
This is a full time, paid position.
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your candidate application.