Sonoma Valley Community Health Center (SVCHC) is seeking a Full-Time Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Physician Assistant (PA). Under general supervision and in accordance with standardized procedures, the FNP/PA performs physical examinations and treats common episodic and chronic health care problems with an emphasis on health maintenance and disease prevention through education and counseling. The FNP/PA works in collaboration with other health care team members, consulting and referring as appropriate, but retains responsibility for ongoing clinical management of the patient.
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
• Current and valid California State Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner licenses or Physician Assistant license.
• Graduate of an accredited FNP or PA Program.
• Current drug furnishing certificate; DEA preferred.
• Minimum 3 years clinical nursing experience.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
• Current CPR Certification.
• Excellent organizational skills.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please submit resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sonoma Valley Community Health Center is a non-profit 501(c) (3), free-standing primary health care center. Our Health Center provides medical care and preventative services to people of all ages: newborns, children, teenagers, childbearing women, adults and the elderly. We are the only “safety net” provider serving the residents of the Sonoma Valley and the only primary care provider in Sonoma Valley currently accepting Medi-Cal and uninsured patients.