Process Engineer – Owner of Company-wide Projects.
We’re one of the most respected and successful companies supplying high performance color to the global coatings and plastics market. Our history of expansion and growth means that we’re seeking an experienced process engineer who is looking to have a direct, positive and long-lasting impact on a dedicated production team.
Are you seeking an opportunity to support an operation team and their processes to a position even further ahead of the competition? Are you seeking an environment that prides itself on learning and development, providing innovation and technology advances to the market, and is intensely focused on helping their customers to be the most successful they can be?
Your assignment will be to support a Central Engineering Team that is adaptable to change and rapid in execution. You will be responsible for completion of company-wide projects. You will work to improve yields, improve operational efficiencies, increase plant capacity and reduce the cost of manufacturing. You will lead complex troubleshooting activities and define Root Cause Failure Analysis projects. You will lead capital installation projects, design new processes and retrofit or redesign existing processes. You will create and maintain Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams and elementary electrical schematics. You will assume ownership of the Packaging Group Equipment.
We have a culture that stands head-and-shoulders above our competitors. We take great pride in ensuring all employees fit within that culture. We’re a family company, where deep relationships are developed, people are our greatest asset, and we do our best to promote, develop, enhance, and build your capability to grow with us.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are excited about, and you have a track record in chemicals manufacturing, raising the bar on development of your team, being recognized as a promoter of process excellence within your company, and you’re seeking a wide open opportunity to help take a business to the next level, this position might be your next opportunity to set a record of achievement.
Send us a copy of your resume, along with a cover letter detailing how your experience will fit with our business and an explanation of your most significant, strategic accomplishments as a process engineer.
Desired Skills & Experience
Responsible for Company-wide Project Execution
• Plan, organize and lead multi-disciplinary projects
• Improve and/or replace processes with more advanced technology
• Specify Controls and Control Systems
• Complete projects on time and budget
Improve the Packaging Group Cycle Time & Safety
• Perform monthly safety observations and timely resolution of Safety Team Objectives
• Promote process management to drive continual improvement of process reliability
• Improve cycle time through debottlenecking and reliability improvements
• Reduce waste through yield evaluation and Lean initiatives
• Team with maintenance to improve Preventative Maintenance Program
• B.S. in Chemical Engineering
• Successful track record of continuous improvement in manufacturing
• Permanent work authorization in the U.S.
• Willing to relocate to Cincinnati
• Willing submit to a background check
Please apply via the following link: