Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Develop controls systems for advanced vehicle systems.
You'll thrive in this position if you have:
• Bachelors degree in a relevant technical field (e.g. EE, ME with Embedded Controls), Masters Degree preferred
• Critical thinking and hands-on skills to take your ideas from concept to product
• Two to 5 years industry experience developing vehicle control systems.
• Proficiency in a model-based development environment using MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow, Real-Time Workshop, Embedded Coder. MotoHawk or Raptor a plus.
• Experience with the creation and execution of test plans, test scripts, test automation, and the generation of test reports
• Experience testing and debugging software using MIL / SIL / HIL techniques
• Ability to understand complex electronic and mechanical systems and apply knowledge to control system design
• Industry experience with automotive electronic circuits, sensors, and actuators
• Industry experience taking designs from concept, to requirements, to code, to test, to production implementation
You'll like this gig if you have these characteristics:
• Always took your presents apart to learn how they work.
• Still take your vehicles apart because you know them better than anyone else
• Love combining software and hardware together to solve problems
• Enjoy fast-paced environment with variety of projects
• Desire to produce a quality outcome in a helpful, team oriented environment
• Been told you have excellent written communication skills