A 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization is looking for an event assistant to support their multicultural art exhibition in the Bay Area on 8/10/2019 (Saturday) at 1-4 pm.
Main responsibilities include:
• Assisting with the preparation work for exhibitions
• Greeting artists/collectors/visitors and helping them with their questions
• Dealing with other administrative duties
• Passionate about art or interested in the diverse cultures
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
The exhibition will be held in Burlingame, CA, 25 mins drive from Stanford campus. To apply or ask questions, please send a resume to email@example.com