Looking for some real-world experience managing content?
I help entrepreneurs raise millions via crowdfunding and am looking for a content hackster to manage my online presence.
Here's the full JD:
We are looking for a prolific and talented content hackster to spearhead various projects ranging from growing digital channels with content to repackaging and redistributing it in channels to expand the company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, project management skills, get-shit-done attitude and passion for entrepreneurship.
- Repackage long-form content into channel-appropriate content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Implement ways to listen to audience feedback and reception of content beyond platform metrics.
- Create an additional layer of content for specific distribution on each channel depending on audience feedback (from point above).
- Be hands-on with the associated content illustrations, sticking to brand guidelines.
- Report on content status, their effectiveness, and provide strategy recommendations moving forward.
- Basically - learn from the GaryV content strategy and make it your own.
- Go-getter personality that isn’t easily discouraged. Truly believes in this quote: every obstacle is an opportunity
- Dual-minded approach. You’re a highly creative and excellent writer, but can also be a process-driver, think in scale and rely on data to make decisions.
- Past experience producing content for the web
- CMS experience with Wordpress
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Ability to work remote (yes, you can work from anywhere on campus)
- Passion for content and how it builds brands, instills trust and helps make a sale
- Proficient in photo-editing tools, video-editing tool, and audio-editing tool
- Ability to commit to 10 hours/week
If this is you, send me a message with why you’d be a good fit.