I'm a multiple teaching award winning instructor at Stanford offering online tutoring service for CME, MS&E, CS and other math intensive courses. I particularly specialize in teaching and have tutored several students successfully (A/A+ performance) in the following courses:
- Multivariable Calculus (CME 100, Math 51, Math 52, Math 53)
- ODEs & PDEs (CME 102, CME 104, CME 108, CME 204, CME 206, CME 306)
- Linear Algebra (CME 103, Math 51, Math 104, Math 113, CME 302)
- Optimization (MS&E 111/211)
- Probability (MS&E 121/221, CS 109, Stats 116)
- Analysis (Math 115)
- Machine Learning (CS 229, CS 230, CS231)
and other programming related (MATLAB, C/C++, Python, Julia) courses.
I have extensive teaching experience as TA and instructor for several courses at Stanford, and am kind, compassionate, and motivating. I will help you understand concepts thoroughly, complete homework in time, and prepare well for exams. You will also get access to the extensive teaching material I have prepared and collected over the last several years. My hourly rate is $50. Meetings will be via Google Hangout and a shared screen with notes written using OneNote. If you are interested, please get in touch.