Hello! We're a co-living space looking for a new housemate.
About us: We are a small group of techies, explorers, and entrepreneurs who live and play as part of a community. While we all have our own lives, we also enjoy having guests over to partake in a meal together or cooking up a BBQ in the backyard. Each one of us has unique interests or skills that we like to share with our roommates. One is up for teaching surfing, another is handy around the house, and a few of us run startups and host entrepreneurial events in our space. When the weather's right, some of us also like to go surfing/snowboarding/hiking on a weekend. The house is in a quiet residential community near a large golf course. It's a great area for running or hiking, with gorgeous trails and the Rancho San Antonio open preserve nearby. It's also just a half-mile from Safeway, pizza, coffee, etc., 2 miles from downtown Los Altos, and less than 10 miles from Stanford, Facebook, and Google HQ. Caltrain is about a 10 min drive away. We love this place and often work on improving it together. It's perfect for grad students, visiting scholars, or anyone starting a company or doing an internship in Silicon Valley.
Sunny, Spacious 2-Room Unit (2 bedrooms or Living Room & Bedroom Combo) With Cathedral Ceilings & Private Entrance. Utilities are split by all housemates - includes internet, gardener, weekly housekeeping.
- Laundry washer/dryer in the house
- Lots of storage space in the garage
- Large kitchen with all utensils and kitchenware
- Expansive backyard with gazebo and fire pit
- Fun fact: This is the original home of Mark Zuckerberg and the early Facebook team when they first moved to
We'd love to meet you if you:
- Value community and want to put time into building it.
- Treat others with patience and respect.
- Think living in a house with other people is more fun than living by yourself.
- Contribute to great vibes, have good judgment and are a responsible adult.
- Have skills or passions you want to share with the community
- Respect house norms and neighborhood and community guidelines.
- Pay your bills on time. If this sounds like your next home, come visit us! Set up a time for our open house on this site.
If this sounds awesome, we cordially invite you to our meet and greet.