Competitive Salary: $35.00 - $50.00/hour; DOQ
Job Types: Short-term; Long-term; Part-time
Time: (More assignments will be added in the next 2 months)
- Jan – April 2020, Between 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM, Duration: 1-1.5 hour;
- May– Aug 2020 (TBD);
- Periods of each semester depends on different school districts;
- Summer Camp (TBD);
Location: Multiple in Silicon Valley, including San Jose, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, etc.
- GES Education Group is looking for teachers to take over our AI-Ego after-school classes. The ideal candidate must be energetic, possess a love of programming thinking, and have the ability to excite and motivate kids. The successful candidate will deeply care about inspiring kids’ potentials, recognizing their talents and cultivating their personal developments.
- Our AI-Ego program is elevating schools and institutes after-school programs to another level by providing the most advanced STEM, Artificial Intelligence, Self-driving Vehicle, and Innovation classes to their students.
(More than STEM: Help prepare the next generation for Artificial Intelligence(AI)!)
- Delivers STEM-oriented instruction through Project-Based Learning methods. Adjusts instructional strategies, as needed, to maximize the probability of student success;
- Teaching one or two of Kindergarten-level and/or Elementary-level courses of our AI-Ego series below:
- AI-Turtle: (PreK – Grade 2)
Introduces the basic concepts of programming(only young children level). To enlighten students’ programming thinking and initial understanding of AI.
- AI-Hamster: (Grade 3 – 5)
Teaching Scratch programming. Integrates visual programming(Scratch) and computational thinking to bring awareness of AI to students. Incorporate game elements into challenging curriculum to make learning a fun process.
(For more course information: www.geseducation.us)
- AI-Turtle & AI-Hamster Program: College current student or college graduate, or higher degree.
- Education or STEM-related majors are preferred.
- Prior lecturing experience;
- Super passionate about education industry and STEM fields;
- Available for weekday lecturing during after school hours (1pm - 5pm); or whole day for Seasonal Camp period;
- Experience teaching after-school programming with STEM activities is a plus;
- Background in computer science or other AI/robotics-related fields is a plus;
- Must be able to work in the U.S.
- Competitive Salary;
- Free technical and lecturing training;
- A true impact for the team, the kids and parents;
- Competitive, supportive, and fun team to work with.
Directly send your resume to Recruiting@gesbridges.com