Available Mid-Feb with some flexibility.
I'm looking for a Stanford student or young professional to take over my lease in an amazing shared house. This room is perfect for a couple, a dog owner, or someone who wants a lot of space. I've really loved living here for the past 3 years, and you will too.
Please contact me for more pictures!
About the house:
- indoor amenities: washer/dryer, induction stove, dishwasher, private refrigerator, central heat, fully furnished common spaces, piano, tons of closet space all for you.
- outdoor amenities: fenced yard, dog door, fruit trees (lemons, persimmons, plums, apples), beautiful porch, 2 car garage.
- location: Palo Alto near 101 and Greer, about 4 miles bike ride from Stanford.
- neighborhood: very quiet, safe, and on a dead end street.
- house culture: we're quiet but enjoy relaxing together in the common space in the evenings, we like to host board game nights and potlucks, our hobbies include trail running, climbing, video games, and board games. We are a QUEER FRIENDLY home.
- your housemates: 3 Stanford PhD students (2 men and one woman) whom I love dearly and will miss a bunch when I leave.
- One of your housemates will be a very cute and very tiny poodle mix named Bella.
- Furnishings: the common spaces are full of cozy comfy pieces that would be yours to share with the other housemates. I'd also love to sell you my cozy bedroom set!
- Young professional or Stanford student.
- Planning to live here for at least 18 months.
- You are ok with living with a dog.
- You want to move in sometime in February.
- You are quiet but sociable, and are looking for a community of low-key, friendly housemates.
- You do not have a cat. Sorry, my housemates are all allergic!