Available February 17 through March 11 at discounted rate. Will be available again later in March once I figure out my rotation schedule. Ideal for a Stanford affiliate needing close location next to campus.
Fully furnished one bedroom, one bathroom apartment. Clean, quiet, and sunny. Centrally located and safe area. All utilities included.
ONE BEDROOM/ONE BATHROOM APARTMENT
- Fully furnished
- Hardwood floors
- Bedroom: Full size bed with cushion firm mattress, linens, pillows, comforter, bath towels and soap prn Closet space.
- Bathroom: shower/tub combo. No washer/dryer. Coin operated laundry mat across street.
- Living room: furnished. No TV.
- Kitchen: table to study at, stove, refrigerator, microwave. No coffee maker or dishwasher.
-High Speed Wifi
-Professional Housecleaning (housecleaner as opposed to maid; i.e. does not do laundry or dishes).
- Awesome location
- Located on edge of campus directly overlooking student housing at Stanford Escondido Village
- 25 minute walk to hospital; 10 minute walk to campus buildings on the business side of campus
- free Stanford Marguerite shuttle picks up across the street
- Cal train is 3 blocks away
- Shopping for food within walking distance at Town and Country Trader Joe's or California Avenue Mollie Stones, Sun Market or Farmer's market on Sunday
- Free parking 5pm-8am. $50/month day permit.
This is my home and I'll be back after my rotations. House Policies. No smoking. No burning candles. Feel free to use diffuser and battery operated candles provided. No pets. No outdoor shoes, germy scrubs or lab coats inside. This is for single occupancy / No overnight guests. No running business from premises.
Please send email with the following:
1. Tell me about you and what brings you to Stanford.
2. The rotation you're doing, and your me school/rotation/business internship
3. Whether you'll use a car, bike, uber/lyft
$1,250 / 2 weeks + cleaning fee + security deposit
$1,875 / 3 weeks + cleaning fee + security deposit
No need to use the reserve website function. Please feel free to email my gmail ( caligold09 )
Stanford rotating room