I'm a male Stanford alum in my late 20s working in machine learning, I'm currently looking for a roommate to share the apartment with me. My current roommate will be moving up to Redwood City, so the room will be available starting March 1st.
I'm looking for a clean, reliable, and friendly roommate. If you're interested in joining for boardgame nights, climbing, or hiking that's a bonus, but certainly not required.
If you're interested, feel free to share some details about yourself, what you do, and what you're looking for in a roommate. Inquiries without any info will not receive a response.
Some more details (sorry for clutter in the pictures, roommate is currently moving out.):
- March 1, 2020 move-in date
- 180 sq foot bedroom, 1000 sq foot apartment
- Shared utilities (PGE, internet, etc.)
- Just off of highway 101 (the south side of the highway)
- 8 minute bike ride to downtown Palo Alto
- 15 minute bike ride to the oval
- Limited furnishings in living room and kitchen (will be replaced soon)
- Kitchen has dishwasher, oven, and microwave
- In-unit washer and drier
- No pets, no drugs, and no smoking