We are looking for a housemate in a Palo Alto house located near the intersection of East Meadow and Waverley streets. You would be living with two housemates, both male, in their early 30s and postdocs at Stanford. We are looking for a housemate who is clean, considerate and will help around the house. Either male or female is great.
- Lovely 3-bedroom 1,210 square foot house
- spacious, sunny kitchen, living room, lovely backyard, deck and hot tub, garage for storage, shared bathroom, in-house laudry, etc.
- the house is managed by Whitley Properties and is very well taken care of. A gardener keeps the yard in beautiful shape, including the orange, lemon and plum trees!
- No smoking.
-12x11ft, furnished or unfurnished
-French doors to a large patio
- Rent is $1600 per month plus utilities (~$80/person/month)
- A routine background check from the management company is required.
- on Waverley Street, near Meadow
- quiet family neighborhood.
- parking: two cars in the driveway, the third can easily park on the street.
- 4 miles to Stanford campus, with nice bike routes the entire way.
5-min bike ride to California CalTrain station.