Stanford Center for Assessment, Learning, and Equity (SCALE), a research organization in the Stanford Graduate School of Education, is seeking a Stanford student to help with our research and development projects.
The student assistant will have opportunities to:
• Help with editing, reviewing, and uploading materials to SCALE website.
• Perform literature reviews and online searches for information needed for our projects
• Organize data files and prepare materials for professional development and meetings/events
• Assist with instructional design and interactive infographics of online learning modules
Applicants should be:
• Highly dependable, organized, communicative, and meticulous;
• Able to work independently, collaboratively, and meet deadlines.
• Highly proficient with the internet, Google Drives, Docs, and Sheets, and Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Familiar with multi-media, online learning platforms, or interactive design (a plus but not required);
Hours: 5-15+ hours a week from now and throughout the summer (depending on project needs and the candidate flexibility); continuing through the 2020-21 academic year
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Contact: Pai-rou Chen, email@example.com
Please email your resume with your application.