Fun fact: This is the original home of Mark Zuckerberg and the early Facebook team when they first moved to California! As well as the incubator of several other startups!
Great sized room! Convenient location near the 280:)
Awesome co-living community!
- Private Entrance
- Hardwood Floors
- Furnished Optional
- Lots of common area space
- Good-sized Room
- Weekly Cleaning Services
*** Lmk what times you are available and a phone number to reach you:)
*** Ready to rent! Showing this weekend/week! Video tours available
While we all have our own lives, we also enjoy having guests over to partake in a meal together or cooking up a BBQ in the backyard. We all have unique interests or skills that we like to share with our housemates. A few of us run startups and host entrepreneurial events in our space. When the weather's right, some of us also like to go surfing/snowboarding/hiking on a weekend.
In a quiet residential community near a large golf course and the 280. It's a great area for running or hiking, with gorgeous trails and the Rancho San Antonio open preserve nearby.
- Just a half-mile from Safeway, pizza, coffee, etc.
- 2 miles from downtown Los Altos.
- Less than 10 miles from Stanford, Facebook, and Google HQ.
- 10 min drive to Tesla
- 5 min drive to Foothill College
- Near amazing hikes
- Caltrain is about a 10 min drive away
- Next to 280 Highway
*Utilities are split by all housemates, about $100/month- includes internet, gardener, weekly housekeeping.
- Laundry washer/dryer in the house
- Lots of storage space
- Large kitchen with all utensils& kitchenware
- Expansive backyard
- Outdoor Patio for activities and workspace